The Royal Ecole brings India’s most comprehensive and scientific sports program, KOOH Sports, which aims to rekindle love for physical sports through:
KID-FIT Program (KG I to Grade II)
- America’s leading physical education program.
- Designed for pre-primary and primary students.
- 250+ fun exercises and activities.
- Helps in developing fundamental movement skills and gross motor skills.
- Instills healthy lifestyle habits g Regular assessments.
- Specialized coach.
GET ATHLETIC PROGRAM (Grade III to VIII).
- Integrates basic movements like run, jump and throw.
- Integrates “multi-skill” sessions, innovative game formats like touch rugby, flag football, netball, and softball to create a holistic foundation for sport.
- Measurable improvements in the critical areas of agility, balance, co-ordination, endurance, speed and strength.
- Skill assessments and Mini Olympics.
- Specialized National-Level coach
KOOH Sports has a panel of experts like P.T. Usha, John Gloster, Shiba Maggon, Leonardo Bruno, Sharon Hannan, Krishna Shroff and others.